The Rules of the Versatile Blogger Award:
- Thank the person who gave you this award, and include a link to their blog.
- Nominate blogs that you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
- Share 7 things about yourself that people might not know.
Thank you so much to Words with Kris for my nomination 🙂 It gave me a smile whilst I’m in bed recovering from the flu!
Her blog is full of relatable posts that have had me thinking ‘Oh my god, someone else feels like that too!’ So if you’ve ever felt like you aren’t sure where you’re going or how to be grown up, then you need to check her out!
7 Facts About Me:
- I am that girl who will stop to stroke every cat or dog I see, no matter where I am. I will quite comfortably sit and tell a dog how cute it is without ever even making eye contact with the owner. It’s a gift.
- I am originally from the small seaside town of Weston-Super-Mare, North Somerset. It’s one of those places where everybody knows everybody and I still can’t visit without bumping into 6 old school friends when I pop to the shop for milk.
- I am a Disney OBSESSIVE. Walt Disney World is my favourite place in the world, I used to visit every year as a child but as I get older I find it harder and harder to go. Why do flights have to be so expensive!
- If I see anything with a Black cat on it, I will buy it. Handbags, shoes, t-shirts, ANYTHING.
- In 2013 I inter-railed around Europe for 6 weeks. Berlin was my favourite place to visit and I’ll be returning in 29 days!
- I caught Tuberculosis whilst at University. A flatmate from Kenya was infected and took out everyone else in the flat. I have found I am especially prone to chest infections ever since.
- I danced ballet, tap and jazz from the ages of 4-24. I spent 5 days a week at my dance school and took part in competitions and shows in all kinds of places, including Disneyland Paris. I still miss it so much but it wasn’t a valid career option for me as I couldn’t support myself financially. I still struggle to find any career I am interested in as much as dance.
I nominate the below blogs that I have been really enjoying:
And if you aren’t mentioned here… I still nominate you! I look forward to finding out more about everyone 🙂